SLIDER

A Winter Romance Styled Shoot

Orange County Wedding Photographer | A Winter Romance Styled Shoot

Styled shoots are so much fun for me. It gives me an opportunity to photograph something I wouldn't typically shoot and in the process, I get to meet some of the most wonderful people in the industry. So when Los Angeles wedding planner, Vanessa of Vanessa Michelle Co. reached out to me several months ago, I knew that we just had to do a shoot together. The opportunity arose and I just jumped on it. We photographed the shoot at the stunning Pasadena Museum of History which would make the most amazing backdrop for a Pasadena Wedding (which by the way, if you're having a wedding here, please contact me). The shoot turned out so beautiful and it completely exceeded my expectations. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:


Orange County Wedding Photographer | A Winter Romance Styled Shoot

Team of Wedding Professionals: Photography – Damaris Mia Photography | Event Planning and Design – Vanessa Michelle Co. | Venue –Pasadena Museum of History | Floral – The Flower Story | Stationery – Jasmin Michelle Designs | Videography –Tim & Co. | Linens – Luxe Linen | Rentals – Sundrop Vintage | Hair – Adrienne’s Artistry | Makeup – Melissa Ferreira | Cake – RooneyGirl BakeShop | Gowns – Stephen Yearick and Ysa Makino from Mon Amie | Tux – Friar Tux | Headpieces and Jewelry – Maria Elena Headpieces | Shoes – Badgley Mischka | Assistant Photographers –Dennis Roy Coronel and Molly Licthen


© DAMARIS MIA • Theme by Maira G.