SLIDER

Open Field Maternity Session in Film

Last week I had the privilege of photographing my best friend's maternity session. Sarah lived two houses down from me growing up and since we were little, we'd always do things together. It's amazing that we're still friends to this day and I hope that our kids grow up to be good friends as well - even though she's having a little girl. I photographed this shoot mainly in digital (which I'll be blogging in a few days) but also shot an entire roll of film. I'm still learning how to really use my film camera so I was surprised to see how pretty these turned out! I did have to do a little tweaking (bumping the exposure a little bit and slightly warming the photos) but all in all, I think they turned out great! I can't wait to share the other images!

Camera: Canon EOS 3
Lens: 50mm 1.8 & 85mm 1.8
Film: Kodak Gold 200
Scanned by: PPI (Pro Photo Connection in Irvine)

© DAMARIS MIA • Theme by Maira G.