SLIDER

Trying to find a balance in the midst of it all

Oh my goodness... I've become that person who neglects their blog! I used to be really good at updating my photography blog, but.... that was before the twins and before I started Southern California Bride. I need to get back in the habit of blogging consistently even if it's just once a week -- I need to be consistent about it.

I've reached a point where I feel like I'm I don't know which direction to look anymore. So much to do and deal with -- and -- not wanting to disappoint anyone. Trying to do it all and royally failing at it. But I'm constantly picking myself up because I don't have the time to sit in the dust. So I have changes to make in my life -- changes to create a balance -- to prioritize the important stuff and to stop stressing about things that don't even matter. To create a system that works for me. I don't know what that is going to look like but I'm sure eventually I will find some sort of balance -- whether that means blogging for SCB only on specific days during the week, exercising on certain days, etc... I need to find a balance. Or else I will end up going crazy!

Anyway, here is a sneak peek from a recent shoot I did. Cannot wait to share more!


© DAMARIS MIA • Theme by Maira G.