SLIDER

A Classic & Elegant Balboa Park Engagement Session

When I found out that Carmela was getting this gorgeous Adrianna Papell gown to wear for her's & Lemi's upcoming engagement party, I just knew that I had to do another shoot with them. I've been wanting to shoot at Balboa Park for a really long time now and finally had the perfect willing candidates :). The thing I love most about Balboa Park is that there are so many different places to shoot and we had such a blast! I also shot a roll of film, which you can see here.

I'm really excited for my brother and Carmela. They truly make such a great couple and I know that my brother will be loved and taken care of by an amazing woman. I can't wait for their upcoming engagement party which is going to be beyond beautiful :) Anyway, here are the photos that I'm just dying to share!


This engagement session was featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs.
© DAMARIS MIA • Theme by Maira G.