SLIDER

La Habra Heights Engagement Session: Jessica + Marius


I just adore these two. I've known Jessica and Marius for quite some time now; we attend the same church. When Jessica emailed me and asked me to be their wedding photographer, I was ecstatic! Shortly after that initial email, we started planning their engagement session. Since they love the outdoors, I decided to take them to my favorite spot and they loved it. It was such a beautiful day out here in Southern California with absolutely gorgeous lighting and Jessica & Marius totally rocked it. I'm so looking forward to their March 2012 wedding! 

































3 comments

  1. Beautiful Session! So happy for them both and I know that God will use their marriage both in a great way! Great job Damaris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Absolutely love this shoot! And it was so much especially with Vladimir and Thor haha Great job sister. Amazing as always <3 and God Bless you Jessica and Marius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Location.Details.Happiness. Great job capturing it!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave anonymous comments. Thanks!

© DAMARIS MIA • Theme by Maira G.