SLIDER

Published: Elizabeth Anne Designs

Being a wedding blogger myself, I've debated whether or not I wanted to feature my own work on my own blogs. Some people told me that I should but it just didn't feel right. So I submitted and I waited and was pretty beside myself when Elizabeth Anne Designs accepted the Balboa Park engagement session! After taking about 2 years off from photography, I really didn't expect that one of the two shoots I did coming back into photography would get featured. Sure, I've second guessed myself and my work... feeling as though I could have done better somehow or someway. But seeing it featured on a wedding blog that I truly love and adore, it makes me want to high-five myself. This just gives me the motivation to go out and shoot more and believe in myself a little bit more :)

See the feature here: http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/2014/09/25/balboa-park-engagement-session/


© DAMARIS MIA • Theme by Maira G.